Hand tied hair extensions have gained popularity among girls since they do not harm the health of native curls. This technique is as gentle as possible, it allows you to lengthen the hair and increase its volume.
The essence of hand tied hair extension technology is that natural curls are connected to donor strands without being exposed to chemicals and high temperatures. Thanks to the use of absolutely safe materials the extended curls look like real ones, and the new hairstyle pleases its owner for a long time. However, you should entrust your transformation to those whose professionalism is confirmed by positive reviews from grateful clients.
What are the benefits of hand tied extensions?
- Native curls are not exposed to harmful influences – neither mechanical, nor chemical, nor temperature, which means they are less injured.
- Hair, lengthened by hand tied methods, looks natural and natural.
- The joints of artificial and native strands are not afraid of either temperature or chemical influences; you can use your favorite cosmetics to care for hair extensions.
- The master can select for each client donor strands that are ideally suited in structure and color: their wide selection allows you to do this.
- Hand tied hair extensions do not cause allergic reactions.
- The extended curls are worn from several months to 1 year and do not require special care.
- Hand tied hair extensions can be dyed and curled.
What are the drawbacks of hand tied hair extensions?
- Hand tied hair extensions are not recommended for girls with thin, weakened hair, and also not suitable for owners of short haircuts.
- Sometimes the attachment points of the native and donor strands are felt to the touch.
How many strands do you need to create a beautiful volume?
It all depends on your preference. However, on average, 150-200 strands are extended.
How long does the hair extension procedure take?
Of course, it all depends on the desired density and the chosen method. On average, the procedure takes 3-4 hours. That is, no longer than coloring or styling your hair.
How to care for hair extensions?
It is important to choose a mild cleansing shampoo and moisturizing balm. After all, these are the products that we use several times a week.
How long do hand tied hair extensions last?
How long hair extensions will last will depend not only on the type of procedure but also on the hair that will be used for extensions. Slavic curls are considered to be of better quality than, for example, Asian curls.
On average, you can wear hair extensions from 3 to 6 months. The time from the initial extension to the next correction depends on many factors. Among them, we distinguish the professionalism of the master who performed the procedure, proper care, and, of course, regular visits to a specialist.